Woohoo! This is one of my favorite challenges and I’ve been a regular since the beginning. But sadly I’ve skipped the challenge for the past few years (when I decided not to do any challenges). And this year I am back!!!!
Here are the prompts of the challenge that is hosted by Charlie from The Worm Hole.
- The word ‘the’ used twice (The Secret By The Lake; The End Of The Day, The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time): Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Benjamin Alire Saenz)
- A fruit or vegetable (The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Pie Society; The Particular Sadness Of Lemon Cake): A Library of Lemons (Jo Cotterill)
- A shape (The Ninth Circle, The Square Root Of Summer, Circle Of Friends): The Boy with a Cuckoo Clock Heart (Mathias Malzieu)
- A title that begins with Z – can be after ‘The’ or ‘A’ (Zen In The Art Of Writing; The Zookeeper’s Wife, Zelda): Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald (Therese Anne Fowler)
- A nationality (Anna And The French Kiss; How To Be A Kosovan Bride; Norwegian Wood): I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter (Erika L. Sánchez)
- A season (White Truffles In Winter; The Spring Of Kasper Meier; The Summer Queen; Before I Fall; The Autumn Throne): Summer Sisters (Judy Blume)