Anyway, Fanda and I decided we will do another personal readathon – but of course, since many of you have expressed interest in joining us, this time we would like to invite anyone who doesn’t have any plan yet for Christmas and New Year’s Holidays🙂 Reading doesn’t mean a boring thing to do in holidays, especially if it’s done with many friends. So, here are some guidance and rules for the readathon:
My Personal Readathon #2
- The concept is still having a quiet personal readathon, each with his/her own book, at his/her own pace. So, we are having a personal readathon of our own, but simultaneously with the others.
- It would be 36 hours readathon, but you may join in less/more than that.
- The readathon starts at 8:00 AM (GMT+7) on Monday, December 30th, 2013 and ends at 8:00 PM (GMT+7) on Tuesday.
- We would have 2 (two) break-points during the readathon, 1st is at 8:00 PM on Monday evening, 2nd is at 8:00 AM on Tuesday morning.
- You may opt to socialize a bit with the others to know their progresses (or just to have a little chit-chat about the readathon), or you may just continue your reading quietly.
- The break-points will be held in Twitter only, using hashtag #MyReadathon2 (please minimize mentioning too many people, as we don’t want to spam our followers).
- We can decide our own choices of book(s).
- We can have our own pace; you can stop reading to do what you must do, as the main purpose is to encourage you to read as many pages/books as you can.
- To participate? Just grab your book, and read with us, you don’t need to register or something…🙂
- If you want, you can post your wrap up/report/just share about your readathon after it’s finished, but it’s not obligatory.
- If you have any questions, you can mention me @Fanda_A or Astrid @pippopu using the hashtag #MyReadathon2.
See you on the 30th!😉