Yeay! Finally there’s ONE challenge that I’ve successfully finished😀 I always love What’s in a Name Challenge and this year I still had a great time🙂 Matching the title of my TBR books with the unique categories had always been a thrill.
And here’s my list of books for this challenge:
1. Up or Down category: Up in The Air (Walter Kim)
2. In The Kitchen category: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows)
3. Party or Celebration category: The Homecoming of Samuel Lake (Jenny Wingfield)
4. Fire category: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (JK Rowling)
5. Emotion category: State of Wonder (Ann Patchet)
6. Lost or Found category: A Discovery of Witches (Deborah Harkness)
So it’s a wrap, hopefully this challenge will be up again next year🙂
Thanks for hosting it, Beth!