I enjoyed What’s in a Name 5 Challenge this year, that’s why I decided to join the same challenge for 2013. Thanks for keep hosting it, Beth!
This time, the challenge is more difficult but fun, and I think I already have some ideas of the books I’m gonna read. Here we go!
Here’s How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2013, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Up In The Air (Walter Kirn)
- A book with something you’d find in your kitchen in the title:The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows)
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: The Homecoming of Samuel Lake (Jenny Wingfield)
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire (JK Rowling)
- A book with an emotion in the title: A Tale Dark and Grimm (Adam Gidwitz)
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: The Mysterious Disappearance of Leon (I Mean Noel) (Ellen Raskin)
Other Things to Know
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
So, do you want to join too? Let’s have some fun!